MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING OF L.A. WATER COOPERATIVE HELD April 28, 2022.
Board Members Present: Linda Fountain, David McAdams, Don Wicks, Amber Morgan, Ted Leach, Ken Aberle
Board Members Absent: Tom Gunn, Megan Corvus, Lisa Dutz
Staff Present: Laurie Lago
This meeting of the LA Water Cooperative was called to order at 6:00pm by Don Wicks, Chair
Secretary’s Report – The minutes of the March 2022 meeting were presented in writing.
Motion to approve by Dave McAdams. Seconded by Linda Fountain. Voted & Passed
Treasurer’s Report – presented in writing.
Motion to approve by Amber Morgan. Seconded by Linda Fountain. Voted & Passed
Operation Manager’s Reports – Business, Field, and Water Loss Reports presented in writing.
Motion to approve by Linda Fountain. Seconded by Amber Morgan. Voted & Passed
Field Report – Report presented in writing is below:
- Pit PRV’s – 2 of the PRV’s on Pit Road have been having issues. We replaced one and are scheduling the second one to be replaced.
- Bridgefarmer PRV – has been having intermittent issues, so we pulled and rebuilt and is now working fine.
- Power Outage during snowstorm – Power was down for several hours during the snowstorm. Crew monitored tank levels, which held until pumps came back up.
- Snowstorm Clean-up – Crew spent several days working on cleaning up downed branches and trees around reservoirs and pumpstations due to the snowstorm.
- Mainline Re-alignment in Rock Quarry – No update at this time
- Service Line – abandon and move – Discussion on next steps.
- New Certificate Request
Motion to approve by Linda Fountain. Seconded by Dave McAdams. Voted & Passed
- Capital Improvement Projects – discussion regarding re-visiting the capital improvement project list. Operations Manger to have recommendations and items to discuss for next meeting.
- Revisit and review accounting info regarding planned audit for 2022.
Motion to adjourn by Amber Morgan. Seconded by Dave McAdams. Voted & Passed
Meeting Adjourned at 6:48pm